Want to schedule an interview or speaking appearance with Bill Green?
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bill Green: What It Takes To Build A Multimillion-Dollar Enterprise – Forbes.com
- 10 books every entrepreneur should read in 2017– Mashable.com
- How Often Should You Give Employee Reviews? – American Express Open Forum
- 11 Books Every Entrepreneur Needs to Read in 2017 – Inc.com
- 10 Best Books For Entrepreneurs In 2017 – Forbes.com
- Beach Reading? 5 Books Every Entrepreneur Should Peruse This Summer. – Entrepreneur.com
- Technology’s Daydream Is Becoming the Nightmare of Brick-and-Mortar Retail – Entrepreneur.com
- Gain the Edge With These 7 Secrets of Entrepreneurship They Don’t Teach in College – Entrepreneur.com
- Book review: Business lessons from a serial entrepreneur – The National (UAE)
- The Businessperson’s Simple Guide to Finding a Mentor – NY Daily News
- Bill Green Pays it Forward with New Book for Entrepreneurs – AAPL
- 4 Lessons Every Aspiring Entrepreneur Needs To Learn – Tacoma Daily Index
- Here’s How a 5-Minute Freezing Cold Shower Can Help You Succeed – Inc.com
- 5 Simple Things You Can Do to Effortlessly Grow Your First Business – Inc.com
Serial Entrepreneur Bill Green Donates Book Proceeds to Alzheimer’s Foundation
Bill Green’s All In: 101 Real-Life Business Lessons for Emerging Entrepreneurs
Author Bill Green has announced an unprecedented charity offer for the Alzheimer’s Foundation of America: one hundred percent of his new book’s royalties will be donated to the organization for a disease that has personally affected Bill’s own family.
“We are tremendously honored that Bill has chosen the Alzheimer’s Foundation of America (AFA) to be the beneficiary of all net proceeds from the sale of All In,” said Charles J. Fuschillo, Jr., AFA’s president and chief executive officer. “After seeing first-hand the toll Alzheimer’s disease takes on individuals and families, Bill decided to do something about it—he went ‘all in’—with the same commitment he puts into his business ventures. All of us at AFA are truly grateful for his support.”
Said Bill, “This is for my loving father, mother-in-law, and all those who suffer from Alzheimer’s disease. I hope that my donation can make a difference and that one day soon, research will find a cure.”
In All In: 101 Real Life Business Lessons for Emerging Entrepreneurs, Bill Green uses his own impressive business achievements (and his few fiascos) to provide the reader with the practical tools needed to launch that Big Idea or improve their existing business. In his own unique, humorous, and impassioned style, Bill explains, step by step, what it took to leverage his flea market business into a small hardware store, and then morph that store into Interline Brands, a distribution empire.
“I want to inspire entrepreneurs of all ages and levels of experience to take up the challenge of a small business with passion and joy.” He leads his readers, using his own life experiences as examples, through all the steps necessary to transform that Big Idea into a successful and fulfilling business—and beyond.
Already being touted by entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial professors alike, All In will delight anyone who owns their own business, or wants to!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
William S. “Bill” Green is the straight-talking, edgy, no-holds-barred serial entrepreneur who has built multiple businesses during his 40-year career. Green is best known for “bootstrapping a startup” before anyone knew what the word “startup” meant. He propelled his first company, Wilmar Industries, from a flea market table to one of the largest industrial distribution companies in the U.S., now known as Interline Brands
- Serial Entrepreneur Bill Green Pays it Forward with Inspiring New Business Book
- Bill Green Donates Book Royalties to Alzheimer’s Foundation
- ALL IN TIP SHEET – CLICK HERE
What the experts are already saying about All In!
All In is full of real-life, hard-won, street-smart lessons that are entirely applicable and transferable to any business.
This book is a look at the mind of a saavy, street smart entrepreneur and will help you on your journey of building a successful business.
The idea of guiding a company from the minor to the big leagues of business can be exhilarating, but also daunting without a detailed set of directions. All In provides those directions with humility, comedy and street smarts.
To read more reviews, CLICK HERE.